Saturday, September 4, 2010

An Etsy Treasury for Tami



I created a Treasury called "Everyday Beauty in Ceramics" on Etsy today.  I love making and viewing Etsy Treasuries, which are collections of items personally chosen by people on Etsy to share a particular theme, idea, color, style, or medium for creating arts and crafts. 

My friend Tami, who writes the Living Palm blog, has a Monday Mix Tape thing going on, where she invites her readers to share their "take" on her chosen theme of the week, and as she shares her own ideas.  It's fun, and last week I created a Smile Box slide show for her.  This week her theme is "Everyday Beauty."  I love the beauty of items handcrafted for everyday use, and my favorite items are often ceramics.  Etsy has a multitude of wonderfully talented ceramic artists, so I've chosen a dozen items that I would love to use in my own home.  Take a moment and explore some ways to bring beauty to your life, even though you don't have to spend a dime to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment