Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Alice in Wonderland


I've always liked the Disney version of "Alice in Wonderland."  Today I'm reminded of the song Alice sings to herself in the woods when she gets lost:  "I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."  I hope I follow my advice better than Alice does, but sometimes I wonder.  Reading through my old blog posts has been interesting.  I think I've learned a bit about blogging, and I hope I've been able to help, encourage, and entertain others along the way.  Here are a few past posts that I think I need to remember, for my own mental and spiritual health:

Asperger's Syndrome, Obsessive Interests, and Behavior Modification 

Pretty Babies, and a Sweet Fragrance  

Genius Does Not Necessarily Equal Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment