Monday, February 21, 2011

If I were a. . . .


 Oriental poppy 'Brilliant'

If I were a month I’d be October -



If I were a day I’d be Christmas Eve -



If I were a time of day I’d be just before sunset -



If I were a font I’d be Freestyle™ Script Regular



If I were a sea animal I’d be a nudibranch -



If I were a direction I’d be west -



If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a rocking chair -



If I were a liquid I’d be jasmine green tea -



If I were a gemstone I’d be amber -



If I were a tree I’d be a river birch -



If I were a tool I’d be a garden trowel -



If I were a flower I’d be an oriental poppy -



If I were an element of weather I'd be rain -



If I were a musical instrument I’d be an acoustic guitar -



If I were a color I’d be red-orange -



If I were an emotion I’d be peace -



If I were a fruit I’d be a mango -



If I were a sound I’d be the sound of rain falling through leaves -



If I were an element I'd be silicon -



If I were a car I’d be a 1969 Chevelle Malibu 2D HT 307 -



If I were a food item I would be dark chocolate with candied ginger -



If I were a place I’d be an old-growth forest -



If I were a material I’d be cotton -



If I were a taste I’d be spicy -



If I were a scent I’d be the smell of the earth thawing and sprouting in early spring -



If I were a body part I’d be a hand -



If I were a song I’d be "When You Love A Woman" by Journey -



If I were a bird I’d be a great blue heron -



If I were a gift I’d be handmade -



If I were a city I’d be Toronto -



If I were a door I’d be one to a secret garden -



If I were a pair of shoes I’d be comfortable leather sandals -


Please copy and paste...fill in your own answers and leave me a message so I can come to your page and read about you! :)


(I got this post idea from my friend Blondee.  Thanks, Blondee!  It was fun to do this!)

1 comment:

  1. A little insight into how we view ourselves! Very fun. Love the rocking chair. :)

    ReplyDelete