Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Jinx

I hope I'm not asking for trouble, but we've had two relatively drama-free days at school.  (I say relatively, because in the scale of things, SG calling someone an idiot today is minor compared to the full-scale f-bomb meltdowns he's been having lately.)  I still feel like I'm walking on eggshells to the end of each day, listening for the sound of raised voices from the room next door while I'm teaching my own students.  I would love to live without anticipating and expecting bad news.

It doesn't help that my own classroom has not been the most stress-free zone while I've been there.  I'll be having a talk with the principal about some issues and concerns I've had, and I'm not sure what the end result will be other than clearing the air from my end.  Obviously I can't (won't) share specifics, but I'd appreciate prayer for wisdom as I have this conversation with my principal (who is a fair-minded man who is not likely to bite my head off).

I'd like to sleep for a week.

1 comment: